CONTACT: MARÍA LOPEZ
REGION: Vinos de la Tierra
AOP/IGP: Vinos de la Tierra de Castilla
ABOUT: • Our 1.500 hectares of organic vineyards make Mureda the widest ORGANIC WINERY in Europe.
• Our wines come from vines that are more than 30 years old, located in Castilla-la Mancha, a traditional wine-producing region.
• Our wines are also certified as VEGAN.
• Our organic wines have obtained several awards such as Double Gold Medal at the Berlin International Wine Competition, Gold Medal at Mundus Vini Biofach ,or Gold Medal at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, among many others.
Futhermore, we have been named "CASTILLA WINERY OF THE YEAR" by the Berlin International Wine Competition 2017
• We handle some of the most important quality certificates (BRC Food and IFS).
• As a result, we are present throughout the five continents, exporting our wines to almost 40 countries.
STAND REPRESENTATIVE: María López- Export Manager
VOLUME HL: 800000
ADDRESS: Nacional IV, KM 184,100, CONSOLACIÓN, VALDEPEÑAS, CIUDAD REAL 13300 Spain
WINES PRESENTED AT EXPO:
MUREDA ECOLÓGICO YOUNG WINES (Red, White and rosé) Vintage 2016
MUREDA ORGANIC RED MONOVARIETAL wines (Syrah, Merlot, Tempranillo, Cabernet) Vintage 2016
MUREDA ORGANIC WHITE MONOVARIETAL wines (Sauvignon Blanc, Verdejo, Chardonnay) Vintage 2016
MUREDA ESTATE WINE (100% Tempranillo) Vintage 2013
MUREDA 100 (85% Tempranillo, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon) Vintage 2013. LIMITED EDITION
FIZZY WHITE by Mureda (100% organic Mouscat) Sparkling wine
FIZZY ROSÉ by Mureda (100% organic Grenache) Sparkling wine